ATTENTION: Due to a major event from 09/20/2014 to 09/21/2014 there may be changes in the schedules and routes of our tours. We ask for your understanding !
FAQ - Frequently asked questions and our answers
- Can tickets be purchased in cash on the location ?
Yes, tickets are also available at the bus, standard rates apply. Special prices are only available when tickets where bought online !!!
- Can I hop on and hop off deliberately during the tour ?
Yes, it´s possible to interrupt the sightseeing tour at every stop. The day-ticket is valid for a whole day. The City Tour ticket is valid for one circle tour.
- Can tickets only be used on a specific date ?
No, tickets purchased on the internet are to be used within 1 year.
- Can I extend the expiration date of my online ticket ?
No, the online tickets are valid for 1 year !
- Can I pass on my ticket to another person ?
Yes, the online tickets are not limited to be used by the buyer.
- Your online ticket could not be printed - what should you do ?
For transportation, you have to present your online ticket by all means. Please read and follow the help directions for a reprint which you can find in the email you have received after your purchase. Or contact our support service by e-mail at info(at)citysightseeing-muenchen.de immediately to request a reprint. By request, the ticket will be sent to you as pdf file. Alternatively, you can also take a printout of the "e-mail order confirmation" as a proof of purchase !
- Can I book a special seat? / Can I make a special reservation ?
No, it´s not possible to reserve seats, but with buying an online ticket we guarantee free seat(s) for you. We advise you to be at the station on time.
- Can I buy an online ticket as a present ?
Yes, online tickets can also be purchased and used as a present.
- Is there any group discount ?
No, there is no group discount. The cheapest way to buy a ticket is booking it online !!!
- Has the 2-days-ticket to be used for two days in a row ?
Yes, after redemption the 2-days-ticket can only be used on two days in a row.
- Is it possible to take a dog on the bus during the city tour ?
Yes, your dog is always welcome !
SAVE MONEY by booking your tickets online - CLICK HERE !
MUNICH SIGHTSEEING TOURS IN UP TO 8 LANGUAGES