FAQ - Frequently asked questions and our answers
- Can tickets be purchased in cash on the location ?
Yes, tickets are also available at the bus, standard rates apply. Special prices are only available when tickets where bought online !!!
- Can I hop on and hop off deliberately during the tour ?
Yes, it´s possible to interrupt the sightseeing tour at every stop. The day-ticket is valid for a whole day. The City Tour ticket is valid for one circle tour.
- Can tickets only be used on a specific date ?
No, tickets purchased on the internet are to be used within 1 year.
- Can I extend the expiration date of my online ticket ?
No, the online tickets are valid for 1 year !
- Can I pass on my ticket to another person ?
Yes, the online tickets are not limited to be used by the buyer.
- Your online ticket could not be printed - what should you do ?
For transportation, you have to present your online ticket by all means. Please read and follow the help directions for reprint which you can find in the email you have received after your purchase. Or contact the support service of TripTIX GmbH () by e-mail immediately to request a reprint. By request, the ticket will be sent to you as pdf file. Alternatively, you can also take a printout of the "e-mail order confirmation" as a proof of purchase !
- Can I book a special seat? / Can I make a special reservation ?
No, it´s not possible to reserve seats, but with buying an online ticket we guarantee free seat(s) for you. We advise you to be at the station on time.
- Can I buy an online ticket as a present ?
Yes, online tickets can also be purchased and used as a present.
- Is there any group discount ?
No, there is no group discount. The cheapest way to buy a ticket is booking it online !!!
- Has the 2-days-ticket to be used for two days in a row ?
Yes, after redemption the 2-days-ticket can only be used on two days in a row.
- Is it possible to take a dog on the bus during the city tour ?
Yes, your dog is always welcome !
SAVE MONEY by booking your tickets online - CLICK HERE !
MUNICH SIGHTSEEING TOURS IN UP TO 8 LANGUAGES